2008年11月9日 星期日

Laurasia and Gondwanaland

9/11
Why did he pretend not knowing I’m the person that was following him?

Then Sevjo was aware of this consciousness. Haunted, by so clearly of what he is doing. Conscious of consciousness. Observing myself in the end, to the end, without an end...

When Sevjo finally got up, he could only manage to track a weak signal of Tane. He tried hard to get closer to him despite feeling hungry.

I interrupted. Why do you write all these? Is it related to me?

My future me replied, ‘Yes, but not now. We’ll meet them in the end of this century.’

What? The end of the century? That’s still a long way to go.

‘Believe me. You aren’t dead yet by then.’

Sevjo found the place Tane spent the night. He wanted to check in, but had not. He left himself some hope by looking upwards from outside the motel to those rooms with or without light. It created hope. He wanted himself to bear a thread of hope.

In his room Tane was reading a book on Laurasia. In it he noticed Gondwanaland as well. The north and south. Why it is two, instead of three? Tane thought. What if some people, or aliens, bear the mentality of the three, the trinity, the trio, to view the magnetic field, would they still regard the the world as two?

沒有留言: