2008年12月19日 星期五

a secret society granting wishes

‘Remember? We used to grant wishes.’ The man smiled. ‘Do you need to realize a wish?’

Sevjo was recalling memories.

‘You know we can. I saw you walking around the woods. Is there something or someone inside that you yearn for?’

You can do that for me? Sevjo thought.

‘Anything, try us. You know, we’re more powerful today.’

‘I want to find...’ But Sevjo was hesitate to say the name out. He knew well once he gave the name, Tane would never be at peace again.

‘It’ll be a good chance for us to show you how good we are now.’ The man showed a smile with unexplainable conceit.

‘I need to think it over.’ Sevjo lowered his voice.

‘I’ll be around and won’t go away unless you tell me a definite no. You know the rules.’ Then he walked away slowly.

Sevjo showed pain in his eyes. I need to go away to hide from them, from this continent. As he walked on he thought a lot. Then he knew he can ask them to place him in other continent. He was bored with this one. Where should I go? Then he thought of Africa. Tane came from Australasia, and wandered here. Why can’t I go to Africa, the Sahara...

Cross-continental projection.

沒有留言: